+ Amizade

- Friend was once a broken heart, I was walking alone in the darkness, looking for a way to start again because I could not give it a αmigo, there was no love in my life, there was no sparkle in my eyes, and the tears I had cried, pareciα that it would never end! I never thought that fairy tale come true, but now I know so because I met you my friends that I know I can trust everything!When you're scared I'll stay with you when you feel down, I'll just Levan.When your heart breaks, I will ease your pain, whatever the cost, I'll be with you whenever you need a friend.All our lives, wherever we are, just stretch out the hand that I hold very strong, always when you need it! I'll never forget you, you will always be in my heart.


I LOVE YOU , FRIENDS FOREVER



- Loira + Morena + Ruiva (L)
                                                 .para vocs minhas lindas eu amo mt tudo isso (:

0 comentários:



Postar um comentário